- Show our commitment to promoting mental health as part of school life
- Improve the emotional wellbeing of our staff and pupils
- Ensure mental health problems are identified early and appropriate support provided
- Offer provision and interventions that matches the needs of our pupils and staff
- Engage the whole-school community in the importance of mental health awareness
- Capture the views of parents, pupils and teachers on mental health issues
Wellbeing Award for Schools
We are committed to promoting positive mental health of our students and staff.
We strive to improve the emotional wellbeing of all through early identification and support provided.
Have systems and external partnerships in place to support different types of emotional and mental health needs.
Work with the whole school community to support emotional wellbeing and mental health.
Ensure that emotional wellbeing and mental health is regarded as the responsibility of all.
Commit to high-quality, ongoing professional development on emotional wellbeing and mental health.
Actively promote staff emotional wellbeing and mental health.
Vision and Strategy
Commit to a clear vision and strategy of how the school will promote and protect emotional wellbeing and mental health.
In order to support emotional wellbeing within the Academy, we have a number of support staff available to work with our students to ensure they are supported fully in both academic and social matters.